On March 31, 2023, the builders of League of Legends LoLdle launched a model new puzzle surrounding a champion guessing sport. Therefore, this text will briefly talk about the options for LoLdle puzzle quantity 267. At this time’s LoLdle puzzles have been a bit troublesome in comparison with the remainder. Many of the champions from right this moment are fairly distinctive and are not as common within the present meta.
Regardless of that, these making an attempt the puzzle ought to attempt to determine the options themselves because it makes LoLdle much more enjoyable.
Solutions for League of Legends LoLdle #267 on March 31, 2023
The solutions to League of Legends LoLdle quantity 267 which was launched on March 31, 2023, are as follows:
- Traditional: Grasp Yi
- Quote: Kog’Maw
- Potential: Camille, Bonus: W
- Emoji: Dr Mundo
- Splash Artwork: Rell, Bonus: Star Guardian
League of Legends LoLdle earlier solutions
The solutions to among the previous LoLdle puzzles are as follows:
- March 27, 2023, LoLdle = Ekko, Bel’Veth, Nautilus, Alistar, Nasus
- March 26, 2023, LoLdle = Samira, Sivir, Sejuani, Irelia, Yasuo
- March 25, 2023, LoLdle = Kog’Maw, Leona, Taric, Swain, Viktor
- March 24, 2023, LoLdle = Caitlyn, Warwick, Zyra, Trundle, Aphelios
- March 23, 2023, LoLdle = Blitzcrank, Draven, Tryndamere, Taric, Gragas
- March 22, 2023, LoLdle = Nidalee, Shen, Mordekaiser, Jinx, Nautilus
- March 21, 2023, LoLdle = Dr. Mundo, Aphelio, Fizz, Rell, Bard
- March 20, 2023, LoLdle = Miss Fortune, Thresh, Lulu, Galio, Cassiopeia
- March 19, 2023, LoLdle = Malzahar, Camille, Dr. Mundo, Nasus, Volibear
- March 18, 2023, LoLdle = Taliyah, Urgot, Diana, Darius, Blitzcrank
Now, coming to right this moment’s solutions, Grasp Yi just isn’t as troublesome since there is just one character who categorizes as a Spiritualist from Ionia. Kog’Maw, alternatively, is a troublesome one because the quote offered may be very obscure.
The identical could be mentioned about Camille as properly since she just isn’t solely a toplane champion, but additionally a reasonably troublesome one. Due to this fact, recognizing her merely primarily based on the power icon can be fairly sophisticated.
Dr.Mundo is a straightforward one because the emoji factors to a scientist and there are only a few champions that fall into this class. Lastly, Rell is a tough one since this champion is fairly unpopular within the League of Legends meta.
Whereas it is easy to guess the Star Guardian skinline, pinpointing the champion is troublesome.