Jonathan Majors‘ lawyer says she has receipts relating to the assault claims towards her consumer — texts wherein the alleged sufferer admits she’s in charge, and says she does not need the actor prosecuted.
Majors’ lawyer Priya Chaudhry tells TMZ … the girl in query despatched just a few texts to the “Creed III” actor hours after his arrest final weekend, “admitting that she was the one who used bodily pressure towards him.”
Within the texts Chaudhry claims the girl despatched, she says how offended she was Jonathan had been handcuffed … and she or he provides, “Will be sure that nothing occurs about this. I advised them it was my fault for making an attempt to seize your telephone.”
The textual content change continued just a few hours later, with the girl reiterating she’s pushing arduous to verify the D.A. does not cost Jonathan for the incident.
Chaudhry says she has turned these texts over to regulation enforcement.
As we reported, Majors was arrested for misdemeanor assault, aggravated harassment, tried assault, and harassment … after the girl allegedly noticed one other lady texting him and tried to sneak a peek at his telephone.
Chaudhry advised us Sunday she was already working arduous to collect proof disproving the claims, which appears to incorporate these texts … and she or he believes there’s additionally video footage from contained in the automobile the place the alleged incident went down that can clear Majors.
We have reached out to the Manhattan D.A. for remark … up to now, no phrase again.