In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Online Gaming Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Online Gaming Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083726
The online gaming market in China is poised to grow with a staggering CAGR of 40% during 2009-2015.
The report begins with the market overview of online gaming market in China, providing details on the domestic online gaming industry size in terms of online gaming market value and its growth. It also mentions the size of the online gamer base and its growth over past few years. The share of online gaming market revenue earned from mobile network and internet has been included in this section which is followed by an illustration of the online gaming industry business model wherein it depicts the structure of the market, including the most popular business models adopted by the market players. Another detailed illustration about the types of online games is also included in the report. There are primarily five types of online games, including massively multiplayer online game, first-person shooter, racing/simulation game, adult/gambling game and puzzle/strategy game.
Factors driving the growth of online gaming market in China are also explained in detail. Increasing internet usage coupled with growth in broadband subscribers is providing impetus to the growth in online gaming market. China has the world’s largest internet user base, representing 23% of the global online population with a broadband penetration set to grow with a CAGR of atleast 21%. Rising personal computer sales will lead to increasing demand for online gaming while growing revenues from in-game advertising will allow online game operators to diversify their revenue generation source. Growth in mobile internet users provides future growth prospects for the market as mobile internet users have been growing at a CAGR of robust 45%. Diversified product portfolio of domestic players leads to the availability of affordable online gaming.
According to the statistics by the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, the gross output registered from the data processing, internet publishing and other information services industry grew from USD 162.5 Billions in 2010 to USD 530.4 Billion in 2020.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083726
The players operating in the market also face challenges which are impeding their development and growth. Fragmented regulatory framework and cumbersome market entry procedures have been identified as major challenges, restricting the entry of foreign players in the domestic online gaming industry. Demographic challenge is held responsible for slower market growth rate. School-age population is expected to represent only 17.7% of the total population of China by 2020. There has been several anti-game addiction program adopted by the government that considerably restricts minors from indulging into online gaming. Fear of online gaming fraught by cyber criminals is also a cause of concern for the consumers. Limited enforcement of intellectual property rights results in large no. of pirated online games in China. Human resource constraints act as a challenge for the online game developers. Low internet penetration level compared to other countries hinders market expansion of online gaming industry.
The report also mentions the government’s key focus areas in the online gaming sector, for supporting the sustainable development of the overall online gaming industry.
Emerging trends in the online gaming market include growth in pre-paid gaming cards, focus on research and development, focus on online 3D games and overseas expansion. Players are investing in R&D, introducing more and more online 3D games and also upgrading the existing 3D games, as a step towards further development of the current technological standards. Export of online games has grown at CAGR of 82%.
Mergers and acquisitions section highlights some of the major M&A deals made recently in the Chinese online gaming market. This section covers information on the parties involved alongwith the deal size and transaction time it took for completing the deal.
The competition section outlays the competitive landscape of the online gaming industry in China briefing about the domestic and foreign players existing in the market. This section provides a three dimensional analysis of domestic key players’ revenues, profits and market capitalization. The key domestic players are ranked according to the total income and net profit. The report also features brief profiles of major domestic and foreign players in the market and a snapshot of their corporation, financial performance along with the key financial ratios, business highlights and their product portfolio providing an insight into the existing competitive scenario.
Some of the key statistics or factors impacting the online gaming market in China covered in the report includes domestic market size, revenue share, online gamer base, business model and types of online games, internet population and penetration, average time spent on online gaming per week, share of internet users playing online games, purchasing virtual currency and online games, broad band user base, average internet access speed for top five province, personal computer sales volume and personal computer online games market size, online advertising market size, mobile internet users and share of total mobile internet users accessing online games, country wise comparison of internet users and penetration, revenues earned from online exports and no. of Chinese online games sold to the international markets.
Key takeaway section summarizes the entire market in terms of opportunities, trends and challenges persisting in the online gaming market in China.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Online Gaming Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609