In a recent published report, Kenneth Research has updated the Market report for Nutraceuticals Market for 2021 till 2030. Report further now discusses; the various strategies to be adopted or being adopted by the business players across the globe at various levels in the value chain. In the view of the global economic slowdown, we further estimated that China, India, Japan and South Korea to recover fastest amongst all the countries in the Asian market. Germany, France, Italy, Spain to take the worst hit and this hit is expected to be regain 25% by the end of 2021- Positive Growth in the economic demand and supply.
U.S. Market recovers fast; In a release on May 4th 2021, the U.S. Bureau and Economic Analysis and U.S. Census Bureau mentions the recovery in the U.S. International trade in March 2021. Exports in the country reached $200 billion, up by $12.4 billion in Feb 2021. Following the continuous incremental trend, imports tallied at $274.5 billion, picked up by $16.4 billion in Feb 2021. However, as COVID19 still haunts the economies across the globe, year-over-year (y-o-y) average exports in the U.S. declined by $7.0 billion from March 2020 till March 2021 whilst imports increased by $20.7 billion during the same time. This definitely shows how the market is trying to recover back and this will have a direct impact on the Healthcare/ICT/Chemical industries, creating a huge demand for Nutraceuticals Market Products.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083094
The healthcare industry in India is showing great progress. There has been considerable increase in spending on healthcare backed by the growing purchasing power of individuals. Moreover, with a lot of importance being given to preventive medication, the nutraceuticals market in India is set to flourish. It is one of the booming markets in India. Predominantly vitamins and minerals derived from oral pills were used for curing certain diseases and ailments. People today are becoming more prone to consume immunity enhancing food supplements and wellness related products. This is promoting the growth of the industry with players diversifying into production of various new varieties of products. Further assistance from the government and increasing demand from consumers will fuel growth in this market.
The report begins with an introduction to the Indian nutraceuticals market and its classification on the basis of the ingredients and benefits incurred from them. This is followed by the market overview section which provides the market size and growth as well as the market share of the various segments in the market, namely, functional foods, dietary supplements and functional beverages. A detailed description of each segment in the market along with the dominant products in the particular category has also been provided. Focusing on one the major sub-segments, an overview of the probiotic market in India has been included. This segment has been highlighted owing to the fact that it is one of the most promising categories under the nutraceutical market and has huge growth potential in the near future with growing interests of players. The genesis of probiotics has been highlighted showing the types dominant in India and the key therapeutic benefits derived from them. This section also contains information regarding the market size and growth of probiotics in functional foods in India as well as the key segments and the active players in this space.
According to the statistics by the World Bank, the current health expenditure (% of GDP) around the world increased from 9.08% in 2001 to 9.84% in 2018. Additionally, the current health expenditure per capita (current US$) increased from USD 492.99 in 2001 to USD 1110.84 in 2018. Moreover, growing concern for deaths caused due to various diseases and the need for treatment that can lower the crude death rate, which in the year 2019 recorded close to 7% (per 1000 people), are also anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
“Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.”
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: –https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10083094
This is followed by an analysis of the drivers leading to growth in the market. This includes increasing shift towards preventive therapies, increasing disposable income, increase in healthcare spending, increasing shift towards self-medication, changing demographics, growth in pharmacy and wellness related retail chains and favorable pricing environment. The key challenges to the market include lack of standardization, marketing and distribution challenges, high pricing and lack of awareness. Several trends have also been identified in the market and this has been provided in the next section. The key trends include fortified foods, ayurvedic nutraceuticals, foreign tie-ups, players educating consumers, encapsulation, and cosmeceuticals and nanoceuticals. A section on government regulations in the industry has also been included. It discusses the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 that regulates the industry. The current duties and tax structure has been given in the next section. A section providing a brief profile of the various industry associations and bodies is also provided in this report.
The competition section provides an overview of the competitive landscape in the industry and includes a detailed profile of the major players in the market. The Porter’s Five Forces analysis for the nutraceuticals market is provided in this section. A summary of the major public players operating in the market has also been provided in the form of a bubble chart. A bubble chart has also been provided for the major private players. It also includes the list of products and services, key people, financial snapshot, key ratios and key recent developments for the major players.
The various financial transactions as well as the key recent development that have taken place in the market have been also been provided in the subsequent sections. A section providing strategic recommendations has been added at the end of the report which gives effective solutions to existing and potential players for improving market share and increasing their profitability.
The report further discusses the market opportunity, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) growth rate, competition, new technology innovations, market players analysis, government guidelines, export and import (EXIM) analysis, historical revenues, future forecasts etc. in the following regions and/or countries:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analys & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
The Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The market report presents the estimated market size of Nutraceuticals Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Market based on geographical scope, market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, market size and valuation of the Market during the forecast period.
What aspects regarding the regional analysis Market are included in this report?
- Geographical regions covered in the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
- The report consists of detailed region-wise analysis of current and future market trends, providing information on product usage and consumption.
- The growth rate of the market in every region, including their countries over the forecast period is included in the market report.
Based on what factors are the key market players assessed in this report?
- The report offers detailed analysis of leading companies in the market across the globe.
- It provides details of the major vendors involved in the Market including Key Playes
- A comprehensive overview of each company including the company profile, generated revenue, pricing of goods and the manufactured products is incorporated in the report.
- The facts and figures about market competitors along with standpoints of leading market players are presented in the report.
- The recent developments, mergers and acquisitions related to mentioned key players are provided in the market report.
What is the key information extracted from the report?
- Extensive information on factors estimated to affect the Market growth and market share during the forecast period is presented in the report.
- The report offers the present scenario and future growth prospects Market in various geographical regions.
- The competitive landscape analysis on the market as well as the qualitative and quantitative information is delivered.
- The SWOT analysis is conducted along with Porter’s Five Force analysis.
- The in-depth analysis provides an insight into the Market, underlining the growth rate and opportunities offered in the business.
For More Reports:
About Kenneth Research:
Rated as one of the best multi-client reselling agencies, Kenneth Research provides a single platform for insights on numerous industries for investors and companies who are willing to expand their business. The platform caters to industries that include Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, ICT and Telecom, Energy and Power, Automotive and Transportation, and several others, and offers the best strategic business consultancy services at a global level.
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609