Kim Kardashian Action for protection order because of threats. TV star Kim Kardashian has filed a protective order lawsuit, saying she received dozens of threats, including having her office bombed. This is reported by the TMZ portal.
Attorney Sean Holly specified that Kardashian has filed for a protection order against David Resendiz, who she says somehow got her home and business address and sent many letters – more than 80 – containing various threats to her and her children.
The lawsuit alleges that the man made many false statements about the TV star’s intimate relationship. Kardashian claims he made “outrageous” statements about her “of a sexual nature” in his letters.
Kardashian previously admitted on a reality show about her own life that her ex-husband Kanye West accused her of disrespect after she called him a rapper on Saturday Night Live. West emphasized that he deserves respect for himself, especially when Kardashian speaks about him in public. The TV star revealed the musician wasn’t comfortable hearing about the divorce, while West didn’t even see the relevant documents.
We are told that Kim’s security team is trying to deal with the situation and is collecting troubling letters and messages to forward to law enforcement. Based on the information, we assume that the court will order a ban. Either way, Kim will have to go to court for a long time to get a lasting decision against this person.
In this case, Kardashian is trying to get a restraining order so the man can be arrested if he contacts him again.